Casa de Laila offers a magical setting for intimate holistic retreats in Andalucia – at affordable rates. The newly constructed yoga hall – or Caña Shala as we have baptized it – is without a doubt a unique centerpiece. Measuring 12m x 8m, it’s entirely handmade out of natural materials that are locally available. It’s got a smooth floor, and is spectacularly lit at night.
Surrounded by mature gardens, with a spectacular pool area and friendly service, Casa de Laila provides a peaceful, relaxed and luxurious atmosphere – an ideal setting for you and your students/guests to completely unwind and recharge.
Situated on a green hill overlooking the fertile Guadalhorce Valley and the whitewashed town of Alhaurin el Grande in Andalucia, it is easily accessible, with Malaga Airport only half an hours drive away.
Equipped to facilitate yoga holidays, holistic retreats, silent meditation, health & detox boot camps and personal development seminars, Casa de Laila offers the perfect space for deep transformation, healing and inspiration.
When you book your retreat at Casa de Laila, you can expect:
- Exclusive use of Casa de Laila and all its facilities
- Fully catered with vibrant and fresh vegetarian food
- Beds for up to 15 guests in beautiful 5-meter Bell Tents
- Private accommodation on site for teachers and/or organizers in Laila’s Suite
- Optional massage & reiki treatments
- Optional airport transfers
Retreat facilities include:
- 8 x 12 m unique Caña Shala yoga hall
- (shared) accommodation in cosy white canvas bell tents (single beds for up to 15 guests) with hammocks and seating areas
- yoga mats
- high quality massage table
- meditation seats and cushions
- spectacular pool area with ample seating
- outdoor kitchen with fridge and basic equipment
- shared bathroom facilities
- extensive mature gardens with lots of shaded areas and stunning views
- WIFI & power supply on site
- audio-visual equipment
- fully catered (vegetarian) to your needs by Pachamama Catering
- Laila’s Suite (sleeps up to 5)
Quotations & Reservations:
We’re happy to help you organise your retreat at Casa de Laila. To check if your preferred dates are available, you can have a look at our booking calendar. If you send us an email with an outline of your requirements, we will get back to you with a quotation and answers to any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you!